- 1 cup parmesan petals (shaved parmesan)
- 3 heads romaine lettuce
- 2 cups grewV Croutons (see recipe)
- 1 teaspoon anchovy paste
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard (Maille is the best)
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup mayonnaise (such as Hellmann’s Real)
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmigiano-Reggiano
- 1 tablespoon grewV Signature seasoning (add more for a bolder flavour)
For the dressing: using a processor or wire whisk, mix the olive oil with lemon juice, grewV Greek and grewV Signature Blends, red wine vinegar, and sugar until smooth (add in more lemon juice if needed).
Chill in fridge for a couple of hours to blend flavours.
Place the salad in a large bowl, pour dressing over top, then toss to combine. Chill in fridge for 1 hour (occasionally toss while in fridge).